Bahrain offers an ideal location for technology companies to access the fast-growing Middle East and GCC markets. It's location in the centre of the region, with a direct road link to Saudi Arabia, the region's largest market, offers companies a base in a liberal, supportive business environment.
Bahrain offers technology companies the following advantages:
- Easy access to the high-growth Gulf (GCC) and Middle East market
- Excellent infrastructure (Air, Road and Telecoms)
- A deregulated telecoms market, the first in the region to liberalise its sector, with fibre optic cable links to the rest of the Gulf and fast internet download speeds
- Competitive cost environment (Business Operations & Living)
- Robust intellectual property laws to protect IP and its creation
- Free Trade Agreements throughout the GCC, and with the US, Singapore, and Northern Europe, which facilitates technology exchange
- A number of leading MNC's base their regional headquarters in Bahrain
MaestroSoft Limited, aiming to be the pioneer in next generation technology, starts its operation in Bahrain on 02/05/2017 as MaestroSoft Bahrain Consulting. MaestroSoft Bahrain will act as the international wing of MaestroSoft limited in Middle East.